Denver Immigration Lawyer
Keeping Families Together in the United States
Denver Immigration Lawyer Michael J. McCarroll Has Years of Focused Experience Fighting to Keep Families Together in the United States
We have experience handling some of the most difficult immigration cases in front of various government agencies and immigration courts throughout the country. Our background litigating removal defense cases, and our experience with criminal matters, make us an invaluable asset to any family seeking to obtain legal resident status for a loved one.
Common issues that can threaten the success of a typical immigration case include the following:
- Failing to accurately assess eligibility for the benefit sought
- Failing to accurately assess past criminal history or other immigration violations
- Failing to accurately assess how a past marriage of either the petitioner or the immigrant can impact the case
- Rejection of the visa package for improper compilation or missing items
- Presumption of fraud for failing to carefully complete the questions on government forms
- Presumption of fraud for the timing and manner of entry to the United States
- Not having proper expectations about the tone and seriousness of the marriage-fraud interview (e.g., guessing dates, not having enough evidence, etc.)
- Not providing sufficient documentation to overcome the public charge ground of inadmissibility.
- Delays in processing due to negligent preparation of immigration documents
- Inexperience dealing with the government agency and/or immigration court involved
Mistakes can cause delays, loss of filing fees and even deportation and/or permanent disqualification from future immigration benefits. We take our responsibility to keep you in the United States seriously. Take advantage of our years of focused experience practicing immigration law. Call us to schedule a confidential and free legal consultation with Denver immigration lawyer Michael J. McCarroll.
The practice of immigration defense is noble work that has a positive impact on the community.
– DENVER IMMIGRATION LAWYER
Michael J. McCarroll